14-Day Return Policy
GemLily takes great care in accurately describing our merchandise. Our 14-day return policy allows time to consider your purchase. So you can be sure you made the right decision.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase the item can be returned for a refund, minus all shipping charges incurred by GemLily and a $25.00 restocking fee. You can return non custom order items, without custom engraving and in its original condition, within 14 days of the date of shipment for a refund or an exchange. All Custom order items, to include sizing, are non returnable. Please email us within 3 days of receiving your item to notify us of your intent.
Our Return Process
Once we receive your returned item and it is accepted, your refund or new item will be processed in just a few days. Upon receiving your return, the item will be reviewed by our Quality Assurance department. Please note that items showing signs of wear or those that have been altered, resized (by a jeweler other than GemLily), or damaged in any way cannot be accepted for return. Engraved jewelry items may not be returned. Returns with out a GemLily return code, and packages that are improperly packaged or uninsured will be refused receipt.
How To Prepare A Return
To return a diamond or jewelry item to GemLily, follow our three step process:
- Your Return Authorization Code. Call 908-463-1872 and you will be given a Return Authorization Code. Write this code on the outside of the box you are returning.
- Package Your Return. Include all original packaging and collateral material. If your item was delivered with a diamond certificate and that certificate is not returned, you may be liable for the $250 replacement cost. For security reasons, do not write GemLily anywhere on the outside of the box.
- Insure Your Package. On your invoice, if the price of the item you're returning is listed as:
- Less than $500: You can ship it via any carrier. Be sure to ship your item fully insured, and request a return receipt for confirmation that your shipment has reached its destination.*
- More than $500: Ship your package via US Postal Service Registered Mail, insured for the total value of the contents, and request a return receipt for confirmation that your shipment has reached GemLily.* (FedEx® and UPS® will not insure merchandise over $500.)
- More than $25,000: High value returns often require special arrangements. We recommend contacting a GemLily Jewelry Consultant to receive assistance and suggested methods to return your purchase.
You must follow these instructions exactly. failure to do so will prevent the processing of your return. If you have any questions about our return procedure, please contact us.
* GemLily will not be responsible for loss or damage of return shipments.